Our Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy: Your privacy is important to 3DISC (“3DISC”). We’ve developed this Privacy Statement to explain how 3DISC and its affiliates worldwide collect, use, process, disclose, transfer, and store your information. To make sure your personal data is treated in accordance with this Statement, we communicate our information security and privacy guidelines to all 3DISC employees and enforce privacy safeguards within the company. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement and to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices before submitting personal data, and please let us know if you have any questions.
Information you provide may be transferred or accessed by 3DISC affiliates or third-party service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf around the world as described in this Privacy Statement. 3DISC takes appropriate measures to provide an adequate and appropriate level of protection for personal data that is processed or transferred between 3DISC entities and requires that our suppliers, business partners, contractors, or other third parties adequately protect the information entrusted to them by 3DISC.
Website build By Sõcreativ & VB – VR – PE – Trademarks Sõcreativ
This statement applies to information collected about commercial customers on the 3DISC website. Information collected from commercial customers offline is also covered by this privacy statement.
- “Personal data” is information that, alone or in combination with other information, can be associated with a specific person or used to identify or contact an individual, and includes a variety of information such as your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address and contact preferences.
- We collect your personal data only as necessary to conduct business with you or as otherwise required by law. We limit such collection to the information we need to fulfill these purposes.
- We also may ask you for specific identification information data, but only in limited circumstances such as when setting up an account with 3DISC, when determining whether to extend commercial credit or in connection with a job application to 3DISC.
- 3DISC may share your personal data with other 3DISC group companies or third-party service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf and use it consistent with this Privacy Statement. We may also combine it with other data to provide and improve our products and services.
- In addition, we also may collect information relating to your use of our web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- We use the information you submit to provide you with products or services you request.
- We use information about you to provide offers and information regarding 3DISC products and services. We do not share, trade, or sell information about you with other marketers without providing you notice or obtaining your consent. We may share your information with affiliates, as well as with vendors we’ve hired to assist in providing products and services.
- We limit communication to individuals who have demonstrated a reasonable interest in consuming our information. With this in mind, we only include the following in our email distribution lists:
- Existing customers who have not indicated an “opt-out” preference;
- Prospective customers who have actively sought out information or otherwise stated their interest in receiving information;
- Tradeshow visitors who have indicated that they would like to receive further promotional email communications from 3DISC; and
- Website visitors who have indicated that they would like to receive further promotional email communications from 3DISC.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
At 3DISC, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our commitment is to safeguard any personal information that you provide us, and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose.
SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE
The goal of this Privacy Notice is to advise you of the online privacy practices relating to commercial customers on the 3DISC domain. Commercial customers from outside the U.S. may be presented with a policy applicable to their country of residence. For information about privacy policies regarding other types of data collection (such as offline collection) please use the contact information provided below.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Online Privacy Notice covers the collection and use of personal information on the site. Personal Information is data that can reasonably be used to identify or describe an individual.
3DISC collects personal information online when:
- you register to become a member of 3DISC or another 3DISC service (such as the 3DISC Partner Site)
- you make online purchases
- you submit questions or comments to us
- you request information or materials
- you request warranty or post-warranty service and support for a 3DISC product
- you register products online
- you participate in online surveys
- you register to become a subscriber to a 3DISC Service
- you participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes, contests, or other registrations
- you request information be sent to your colleagues or customers
The type of information collected may include name, address, phone number, Social Security or other tax identification number, business contact information, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card information, and other demographic information.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
3DISC uses the personal information you provide to:
- register you in programs
- create and maintain accounts
- process, fulfill, and follow up on orders
- answer your email
- send information you request
- communicate with regard to your account or system status, send surveys, and register products
- send information to colleagues on your behalf
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account, the products, or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3DISC reserves the right to transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets. We do share your personal information with certain 3DISC business affiliates. For a description of these business affiliates, please refer to the information located at the bottom of this page. 3DISC may also disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with law, regulation, or court order, to cooperate with Government investigations, to help prevent fraud, or to enforce or protect the rights of 3DISC or its subsidiaries.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING EMAIL
3DISC may send you email about your orders or your account and in response to your questions. 3DISC and its subsidiaries may also send you email with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Under most circumstances, we will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receiving of promotional emails. This option applies to promotional emails only, as we may find it necessary to send you emails relating to your account, order, product, or pricing changes.
We provide you with the opportunity to update or delete certain Personal Information and to opt-out of having your Personal Information used or disclosed for certain purposes. For example, you may
- correct or update your Personal Information;
- change your preferences for certain communications;
- request that we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes; or
- request access to your Personal Information.
Because we plan our communications in advance, it may take up to several weeks for your request to become effective. If you continue to receive our communications after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation. We will, however, continue to send transaction-based communications if you place an order, request a sample, request customer support, register a product, or make similar requests.
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect and use your Personal Information, we may not be able to deliver certain products, promotions, and offerings to you.
We may also collect and record information about what you viewed on our website. We may use this type of information and combine it with your personal information to help customize our future interactions with you. In doing so, we hope to provide better service to you by tailoring our communications to match your interests—to give you more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the Internet.
Some of our sites may enable you to participate in public services such as discussion boards, chats, and live events. Please use discretion when posting personal information about yourself when using these services. Be aware that when you disclose personal information at these sites, such as your name, member name, email address, etc., the information may be collected and used by others to send unsolicited emails. The services are open to the public, and what you post there can be seen by anyone and is not protected. 3DISC cannot control the comments that you may receive while you participate in these services. You may find other people’s comments to be offensive, harmful, or inaccurate.
Some 3DISC web pages contain links to and from other websites. 3DISC is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. 3DISC encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING OUTSIDE HOME COUNTRY
By using our sites or providing information to 3DISC on or through our Sites, you understand and consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of information in the United States and other countries and territories, for the purposes set forth in this Policy. You hereby consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and retention by 3DISC of your personal data as described under this Policy, including but not limited to the transfer of your personal data between 3DISC’s third party business partners, affiliates, and subsidiaries in accordance with this Policy. For further certainty, any consent relating to a right to transfer information referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to include your consent to the transfer of the applicable personal data to a jurisdiction which may provide a different level of privacy protection than that available in your own country.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us via the Contact Us information provided below. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
CALIFORNIA’S DO NOT TRACK NOTICE:
At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, like many other websites and online services, our Online Services are currently unable to respond to Do Not Track Signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track”, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION ACCURATE
If you are a registered user, you can review and update your profile using your username and password. You can also contact your Customer Service representative. You may request that we delete or correct information we store about you and we will do so as appropriate and required.
This website is intended for use only by persons 18 years of age or older. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. In addition, we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such.
HOW TO REACH US
You have the right to request personal data 3DISC, LLC and its affiliates may hold about you. This is known as a Data Subject Access Request (“DSAR”). A data subject is an individual who is the subject of the personal data. If you wish to make a DSAR, please complete this form.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using the 3DISC website, please email email@example.com or contact us by mail at:
Attention: Data Protection Officer
365 Herndon Pkwy. Ste 18
Herndon, VA 20171
3DISC will work with you to resolve any concerns you have about this policy.
WHO ARE 3DISC’S “BUSINESS AFFILIATES”?
- Companies who assist 3DISC to complete or follow-up on your order
3DISC may share your personal information, as necessary, with companies who contract with 3DISC to fulfill or ship an order, an award, or rebate; conduct surveys; assist in the processing of our accounts and managing our systems; collect payments; facilitate email subscriptions; or provide a product or service you have requested. We require these companies to use the shared information only for these limited purposes.
- Other Commercial Partners
Personal information received from our commercial customers may be provided to other commercial partners (such as dealers and distributors) to provide you products, services, or other information about products and services that may be of interest to your business.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES” AND HOW DOES 3DISC USE THEM?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, at a website’s request. 3DISC cookies do not contain any personal information and are used for these reasons:
(1) cookies allow us to keep track of the pictures you upload and download;
(2) cookies allow us to remember you when you login to the places on our site which require Membership;
(3) to remember your country and language preferences;
(4) to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns; to manage and present site information;
(5) to deliver information specific to your interests; and
(6) to manage site information and pictures displayed on your computer.
Do I have to have a cookie set to use this site?
3disc.com can be accessed with cookies disabled; however, your visit will be significantly enhanced if cookies are enabled. Some parts of the site will require cookies to be enabled.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. Please click on the “Help” menu of your browser for information on setting cookie preferences.
3DISC may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we change the statement in a material way, a notice will be posted on our website along with the updated Privacy Statement. If you continue to use the website after we post such changes, you will be bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this Privacy Statement to review the most current version.
- 3DISC Learning Academy
- 3DISC Webinars
- Discover the latest 3DISC training videos
- Getting started with 3DiscClinic
- Newsroom & Events
- Non classé
- Press release
- Scanning with 3DiscClinic
- Trade show