GDPR Privacy Statement
Our Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy:
Your privacy is important to 3DISC Dental Connect and its group companies (“3DISC”). We’ve developed this Privacy Statement to explain how 3DISC and its affiliates worldwide collect, use, process, disclose, transfer, and store your information. To make sure your personal data is treated in accordance with this Statement, we communicate our information security and privacy guidelines to all 3DISC employees and enforce privacy safeguards within the company. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement and to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices before submitting personal data, and please let us know if you have any questions.
Information you provide may be transferred or accessed by 3DISC affiliates or third-party service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf around the world as described in this Privacy Statement. 3DISC takes appropriate measures to provide an adequate and appropriate level of protection for personal data that is processed or transferred between 3DISC entities and requires that our suppliers, business partners, contractors, or other third parties adequately protect the information entrusted to them by 3DISC.
This statement applies to information collected about commercial customers on the 3DISC website or any interaction with 3DISC, including 3DISC Website, HeronCloud and HeronClinic configuration management. Information collected from commercial customers offline is also covered by this privacy statement.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect and How?
This Online Privacy Notice covers the collection and use of personal information on the site. Personal Information is data that can reasonably be used to identify or describe an individual. You directly provide 3DISC with most of the data we collect. 3DISC collects personal information online when:
- you register to become a member of 3DISC or another 3DISC service (such as the 3DISC Partner Site)
- you submit questions or comments to us
- you request information or materials
- you request warranty or post-warranty service and support for a 3DISC product
- you register products online
- you participate in online surveys
- you register to become a subscriber to a 3DISC Service provider
- you participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes, contests, or other registrations
- you request information be sent to your colleagues or customers
- receives data from dealers, distributors, tradeshow hosts
- you submit information to submit a complaint or seek customer service
The type of information collected may include name, address, phone number, Social Security or other tax identification number, business contact information, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card information, and other demographic information.
How will we use your data?
3DISC uses the data you provide to:
- register you in programs
- create and maintain accounts
- process, fulfill, and follow up on orders
- answer your email
- send information you request
- communicate with regard to your account or system status, send surveys, and register products
- send information to colleagues on your behalf
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
If you agree, 3DISC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Companies who assist 3DISC to complete or follow-up on your order
3DISC may share your personal information, as necessary, with companies who contract with 3DISC to fulfill or ship an order, an award, or rebate; conduct surveys; assist in the processing of our accounts and managing our systems; collect payments; facilitate email subscriptions; or provide a product or service you have requested. We require these companies to use the shared information only for these limited purposes.
- Other Commercial Partners
Personal information received from our commercial customers may be provided to other commercial partners (such as dealers and distributors) to provide you products, services, or other information about products and services that may be of interest to your business.
How do we store your data?
3DISC securely stores your data per security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet industry security policy standards. Specific controls depend on the nature and extent of data and processing activities but will always be implemented to retain an appropriate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
3DISC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like to receive. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop 3DISC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the 3DISC Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email at contact information provided here.
What are your data protection rights?
3DISC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request 3DISC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that 3DISC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 3DISC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that 3DISC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that 3DISC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to 3DISC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that 3DISC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
3DISC cookies do not contain any personal information and are used for these reasons:
- cookies allow us to keep track of the pictures you upload and download;
- cookies allow us to remember you when you login to the places on our site which require Membership;
- to remember your country and language preferences;
- to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns; to manage and present site information;
- to deliver information specific to your interests; and
- to manage site information and pictures displayed on your computer.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – 3DISC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – 3DISC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. 3DISC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using the 3DISC website, please email email@example.com or contact us by mail at:
3DISC Dental Connect
Attention: Data Protection Officer
10/12 Rue de l’Amiral Hamelin.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that 3DISC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 France
Tel: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.22